November 1, 2012

100% Pure - Vanilla Bean Hydrating Body Wash, Cocoa Kona Coffee Body Scrub, and Green Apple Hydrating Body Cream - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have three bath and body products to share with you from the 100% Pure brand: their Vanilla Bean Hydrating Body Wash, Cocoa Kona Coffee Body Scrub, and their Green Apple Nourishing Body Cream. I have to admit, I really love each and every one of them - especially because the scents are so spot on. My favorite of the three products is the Cocoa Kona Coffee Body Scrub!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.





100% Pure
Vanilla Bean Hydrating Body Wash
 




100% Pure Vanilla Bean Hydrating Body Wash Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (17 oz full size). Available on the 100% Pure website and everywhere else 100% Pure products are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Delicious and richly roaming Vanilla Bean Hydrating Body Wash is a luxurious wash that gently cleans while it softens, hydrates, and pampers. Hydrating Body Wash leaves you sparkling clean and refreshed while nourishing your skin with vitamins, antioxidants, and skin brightening fruits. No harsh detergents, no synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances or any other toxins that can strip, irritate or dehydrate your delicate skin. All natural, 100% vegan, and gluten free!

This body wash smells so good - like a real vanilla bean with its rich warm and yummy scent. This body wash itself is a generous size, especially for the price. I loved how foamy it was and how nice my shower smelled using this.

As far as hydrating, I can't really say it I noticed my skin any more hydrated than normal but my skin certainly wasn't dry or thirsty for lotion after my shower - which is a good thing.

I love the pump-top applicator, which means I don't have to worry about squeezing a slippery tube or trying to get product out from traditional body wash containers.

Available in 18 scents, this is one body wash I am going to be addicted to! I already have plans to get the Cocoa Kona Coffee, Honey Almond, and Coconut scents!

Overall, a great body wash I'd recommend!




100% Pure
Cocoa Kona Coffee Body Scrub








100% Pure Cocoa Kona Coffee Body Scrub Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $25.00 (17 oz full size). Available on the 100% Pure website and everywhere else 100% Pure products are sold. 
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Delicious Cocoa Kona Coffee Body Scrub instantly makes your skin soft, smooth, healthy, glowing and vibrant. Highly concentrated with skin nourishing ingredients and powerful anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins. Organic rosehip and apricot oils deeply moisturize and nourish. No synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no preservatives, no alcohol or any other toxins. 100% natural, 100% vegan, gluten-free.

This body scrub smells DELICIOUS. If you love the smell of kona coffee, you'll love the added touch of chocolate to this already delicious scent. I couldn't stop smelling this!

Exfoliated nicely - leaving my skin soft and smooth. It's not a harsh scrub, so it's good even for sensitive skin. In the shower I feel like I'm putting melted chocolate and coffee grounds on my skin, but it smells so good I don't care. I LOVE this stuff!

Available in 18 scents, and I want several more! I fell in love with this scrub and would highly recommend checking it out!


100% Pure
Green Apple Hydrating Body Cream
 




100% Pure Green Apple Hydrating Body Cream Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (8 oz full size). Available on the 100% Pure website and everywhere else 100% Pure products are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Highly moisturizing, luxurious cream concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils and moisturizing cocoa and avocado butters. Delicous smelling body cream will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients for a healthy, glowing complexion. No artificial fragrances, no synthetic chemicals or toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients. Made only with the highest quality, organic nutrients for your skin. All natural, 100% vegan, gluten-free.

This body cream smell exactly as the name says, like green apples. Fresh cut, juicy green apples. Loved the texture - which is light but creamy. Absorbs nicely and makes skin silky smooth. Squeeze-tube with pop-open lid makes it easy to use.

Available in 18 scents, with many more on my wish list.

I'd recommend this body cream to anyone who wants hydrated, soft skin!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any, or would you like to? What scent would you go for? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)