November 2, 2012

Andre Walker Hair Q-Oil - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In this post I have a great product to share with you from the brand Andre Walker Hair. It's his Q-Oil (Quench-Essential Oil), which works great on my hair - especially my dry ends - to moisturize, smooth, and add plenty of shine.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Andre Walker Hair
Q-Oil

 

 



Andre Walker Hair Q-Oil Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $35.00 (3.38 oz full size). Available on the Andre Walker Hair website and everywhere else Andre Walker Hair products are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses!

Quench-Essentials is Andre Walker's way of describing his favorite nourishment for hungry hair. Made from the purest virgin argan oil of Morocco, this light and easy to use oil absorbs instantly into the hair, creating amazing shine. Your hair will be easier to manage, stronger, and smoother with just a little Q-Oil applied to your driest areas each day. Comes in a convenient pump-top dispenser for just the right amount.

Naturally rich in vitamin E to nourish, smooth and strengthen. Perfect for all hair types.

You can apply this product to damp or dry hair. I usually start by applying this to damp hair, just before I blow dry. Then if I feel like I need some more moisture (like my ends) I'll add more after my hair is dry.

It has a light scent, which I thought was just an okay scent. Maybe a little on the perfumy side, but it's tolerable - even for me (and I'm sensitive to smells).

The texture of this oil is silky and it absorbs into hair quickly and easily, without making hair feel greasy or heavy.

I love using hair oils and this is another hair oil I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)