November 14, 2012

Caboodles - My First Love, Vintage 1987 Limited Edition: pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

When I was a little girl I remember lusting after all the Caboodles and begging my mom to buy me one. Each Caboodle I got was like pure gold, and to this day I love seeing Caboodles in stores but miss the older designs. This holiday season Caboodles will offer a limited edition 1987 Vintage Caboodle, which they call My First Love. This Caboodle will take you right back to memories of your first Caboodle; and if you never had one when you were a child then now is your chance to get one for yourself.

Check out my pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Caboodles - My First Love
1987 Vintage Limited Edition











Caboodles My First Love 1987 Vintage Limited Edition Info & Review:
Cost: $25.00 -- purchase from the Caboodles Facebook page or call 1.800.226.9868
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

This is a limited edition Caboodle that I was dying to get my hands on! You can find the My First Love 1987 Vintage Caboodle during the 2012 Holiday season, and probably not long after that (if at all).

This Caboodle has everything I remember about vintage/retro Caboodles; the large tackle-box shape and size, the pull-out drawers, and plenty of open space to stuff all your goodies in.

This Caboodle makes me happy because it brings me back to my youth when Caboodles were the cool thing to own (and still are a cool thing to own, if you ask me).


I don't think this will be available in stores, so if you want to own this great retro Caboodle you can call 1.800.226.9868 or visit the Caboodles Facebook page.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this Caboodle? Did you own one just like this? Do you want this one? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)