November 30, 2012

Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint in 04 Rachel Red - pics, swatches, review


Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried out the Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint and fell in love. The super smooth and hydrating formula glides on perfectly, giving lips moisturization and a pretty tint of color. The shade I have, Rachel Red, is the red for those of us who don't wear red. It leans more on the pink side and is beautifully sheer.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Clark's Botanicals
Ultra Rich Lip Tint
Shade: 04 Rachel Red







Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.00 (0.40 oz full size). Available on the Clark's Botanicals website, on the Birchbox website, at Dermstore, and everywhere else Clark's Botanicals is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

An intensely hydrating, tinted lip balm with a softening, non-sticky texture.

This exceptional lip balm features a nourishing formula that deeply hydrates, soothes and protects, as a burst of pigments brings warmth to your complexion. Shea butter, aloe leaf extract, jojoba, sweet almond oil and marine collagen microspheres work together to add immediate and lasting moisture to the lips. As if that wasn't luxurious enough, vanilla planifolia and jasmine offer and incredible flavor for extra enjoyable application.

Available in 6 shades. I have Rachel Red, which according to Clark's Botanicals website is inspired by actress Rachel Nichlos. Even though this is supposed to be red, to me it reads more pink - like a hot pink red. On my lips it turns out more pink, although red in certain lighting.

I did find it very hydrating at the texture is pure luxury. I'd love to try this out in other shades, like Carlotta Pink and Alexandra Rose. This lip balm is a little pricey, but I think well worth it.

I'd recommend checking these out!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)