November 14, 2012

Essence - 4 lip products: XXXL Shine Lipgloss, Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss, Lipstick, and Mini Lipgloss Set - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried out several Essence lip products and figured I'd group them all into this one post. I'll share with you the following products: XXXL Shine Lipgloss in the shade Nude Kiss, Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in the shade Kiss Kiss Kiss, Lipstick in the shade Glamour Queen, and Mini Lipgloss Set in the trio London Calling.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss
Shade: 022 Nude Kiss
















Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $2.49 (0.16 fl oz full size). Available at Ulta (for those of us in the USA). You can also check out this product on the Essence Cosmetics website and click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

A super shiny lipgloss available in 12 pretty shades. Went on smooth, felt comfortable on my lips, non-sticky, and very shiny. It also had a nice scent.

I have the shade Nude Kiss, which is a gorgeous light warm pink with shimmer. Loved the shade a lot; a really pretty nude pink that I think would compliment almost everyone. The next shade I want to try is Super Girl.

Affordable, shiny, glossy, and available in 12 sheer beautiful colors - this is a gloss I recommend checking out!




Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss
Shade: 07 Kiss Kiss Kiss








Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $2.99 (0.13 fl oz full size). Available at Ulta (for those of us in the USA). You can also check out this product on the Essence Cosmetics website and click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

This lipgloss is formulated to last long. Special applicator easily applies the gloss.

The Essence website says this gloss has intense color, but I find it to be more of sheer to medium color payoff. The shade I have, Kiss Kiss Kiss, looks very bright red in the tube but goes on like a sheer popsicle pink. Looks a bit more red in person than what shows in the photo, but definitely not the bright red shown in the tube. I do like the shade and the way it looks on my lips.

I find this gloss to be very shiny and felt comfortable on my lips; non-sticky. The applicator, which is like a domed doe-foot applicator that is cinched at the middle, was easy to work with.

Available in 6 pretty shades. I want to try Candy Bar and Me & My Ice Cream next.

Overall, I liked this gloss and would recommend giving it a try!




Essence Lipstick
Shade: 31 Glamour Queen
 







Essence Lipstick Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $2.99 (1 fl oz full size). Available at Ulta (for those of us in the USA). You can also check out this product on the Essence Cosmetics website and click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

These color-coded packaging lipsticks make it easy for you to find the color you want; as the color of the lipstick matches the color of the tube. Goes on smooth and offers sheer to medium color payoff.

Available in 10 shades - some with shimmer and some without. I have the shade Glamour Queen, which I liked a lot better on my lips than in the tube. I'd like to try Sparkling Romance next.

Affordable, wearable colors, and nice formula - this is a lipstick I'd recommend giving a try.




Essence Mini Lipgloss Set
Shade: 04 London Calling
























Essence Mini Lipgloss Set Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $3.99 per set (0.067 fl oz each mini gloss). Available at Ulta (for those of us in the USA). You can also check out this product on the Essence Cosmetics website and click here to find a retailer near you. 
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Cute new mini lipgloss sets - each includes 3 mini tubes of gloss. Available in two set choices. I have have London Calling and I really liked all three shades. One shade is a clear with iridescent shimmer, another shade is a light warm pink with golden shimmer, and one shade is a milky bubble gum pink; no shimmer.

I found these glosses to be sheer, non-sticky, and they went on smooth. They felt comfortable on my lips and were glossy. They also had a sweet vanilla smell.

The tubes of gloss are small, but great to stash for on-the-go use. Keep them in your purse, car, desk, locker, and anywhere else you wish. These mini sets would make great stocking stuffers this holiday season!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these Essence lip products? Which lip product and/or shade do you like best? Have you tried any of them or did you just add any to your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)