November 9, 2012

Noir Cosmetics The Perfect Brow Definer in Brunette - swatches, before & after, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently reviewed the Noir Cosmetics Liquid Lifeline Eyeliner and their Kohl Eyeliner; both of which are excellent liners. In this post I'll share with you their Perfect Brow Definer in the shade Brunette. This brow pencil is really great; I have been using it almost everyday since getting it because it's quick and easy to make a perfect brow.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Noir Cosmetics - The Perfect Brow Definer
Shade: Brunette











Noir Cosmetics The Perfect Brow Definer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (.002 oz full size). Available on the Noir Cosmetics website and everywhere else Noir Cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

This two-in-one pencil and brow comb puts the tools you need right at your fingertips to create the most natural-looking brows.

The ultra-slim, retractable lead allows you to precisely and easily replicate individual brow hairs, for a truly natural effect. And the special long-wear formula means it stays in place all day without smudging or fading.

Available in blonde or brunette.

I loved the ease of use. At first it was a bit difficult to get the color out, but that was for just the first try (swatch) and after that it's been no problem at all.

I would have rated this a 5 out of 5 Kisses, but the lack of cap on the pencil end is what made me deduct some. Even though this pencil retracts, I still find it a bit odd there is no lid/cap to it. Not really a huge deal to me, but for someone that keeps their makeup all in one bag you may find stuff to get into your brow pencil.

Quick and easy to use, lasts all day, this is a great brow product for anyone on-the-go.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this brow product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)