November 6, 2012

Sally Hansen - 2 top coats - Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat & Ultra-Wear Top Coat: pics, reviews


Hello, Beautiful!

I have two top coats to share with you in this post from Sally Hansen: Diamond Strength Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat - to speed up your drying time and get you out the door - and Salon Manicure Ultra-Wear Top Coat - to extend your manicure longer.

Check out my pics, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.

Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength
Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat




Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $6.99 (0.45 oz full size). Available on Ulta's website and everywhere else Sally Hansen is sold - such as Wal-Mart and Target.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

A fast drying, strengthening top coat, that helps stop nails from breaking and provides brilliant shine. Creates a virtually shatter-proof shield to help prevent chipping and breaking. Real micro-diamond, platinum and aluminum formula for strength and shine. Fast drying, long-wearing protection.

I thought this was a little thick, but most fast-dry top coats are. It goes on nicely, although they recommend applying over dry nail polish, which may defeat the purpose of quick drying your nails. However, I will say it does have a ton of great shine that enhances whatever polish you have on underneath.

After 60 seconds my nails were dry to the touch, but needed a little longer to be smudge-proof.

I'd recommend checking this out.






Sally Hansen - Salon Manicure
Ultra-Wear Top Coat



Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Ultra-Wear Top Coat Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $7.99 (0.5 oz full size). Available on Ulta's website and everywhere else Sally Hansen is sold - such as Wal-Mart and Target.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

A salon strength protective top coat that improves nail color wear. Leaves nails with a hard, protective, salon-perfect finish that lasts. Biotin and spirulina creates a network that supports and strengthens weak nails. Forms a durable, high-gloss shield that seals and protects manicures up to 10 days. Self-leveling formula gives smooth, even, professional results everytime.

Did a great job at prolonging my nail polish for those times when I don't want to re-paint my nails daily or every couple days (which was my normal routine; now I leave my mani's on longer because of my busy schedule).

I'd definitely recommend this top coat!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these top coats? Have you tried either of them or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)