January 16, 2013

My makeup collection & organization post is coming!!!

Hello, Beautiful!

I am happy to say I am FINALLY done organizing my makeup collection and I will be doing my makeup collection & storage/organization post within the next couple days. I was waiting until I was happy with how my beauty room looked - which has been half storage, half beauty room, and also where I photograph everything for my blog. After hours of work, I am happy enough with how things look to show you all what I do to keep things organized.

I'm thinking of including a video of my beauty room too, if that's something someone would be interested in seeing. Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see your makeup collection! (Should I brace myself?) A video would be awesome if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sarah: I do have a large collection, but I've seen WAY larger collection posts/videos. However, the fact that I have dedicated an entire room in my house to my makeup, nail polish and hair stuff... well I guess I have a large collection lol.

    I'll do a video too; maybe not going into detail of my collection, but the blog post will go into detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lov this kind of posts! I'm thinking.. in future I'll do something like that,
    kisses
    coisasqueugosto-coisasqueeugosto.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)