February 23, 2013

Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I'm a big fan of Lavanila because of their yummy scents and healthy-for-you products. One product to consider trying, if you're still using traditional deodorants, is the Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant. Available in a variety of scents and 100% natural, yet offering you great odor protection. I have this in Pure Vanilla. And if you're on the fence about if a natural deodorant will work for you or not, you can buy a mini size and take it for a test drive before going for the full size version.

Check out my pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant
Scent: Pure Vanilla




 





Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (2 oz full size) - Or - $10.00 (0.90 oz mini size). Available on the Lavanila website, at Sephora, and everywhere else Lavanila is sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Get superior odor protection with Lavanila's 100% natural, freshly scented deodorant. Soothing essential oils blend with breakthrough technology for all-day protection that works!

For years, choosing a natural deodorant has meant sacrificing efficacy and luxury. Between the wet, sticky texture and limited odor protection, natural deodorants rarely lived up to their name. Now, Lavanila offers a powerful natural deodorant that delivers superior odor protection and vitamin-rich nourishment without the use of commonly feared harsh chemicals. Freshly scented with Lavanila's signature essential oil blends, The Healthy Deodorant uses a breakthrough, clinical strength formula that's as safe as it is effective.

100% natural, aluminum-free, paraben-free formula. Non-irritating, clinically tested, allergy tested, and dermatologist recommended.

Available in six scents: Pure Vanilla, Vanilla Blackberry, Vanilla Grapefruit, Vanilla Passionfruit, Vanilla Coconut, and Vanilla Lavender.

I really like using Lavanila's The Healthy Deodorant. For me, it works for my everyday. Still feels a little wet going on, but not really - and certainly not sticky at all! Feels good going on and provides great odor protection. Now I will say that if you are super, super sweaty this may not go the distance - at least not for me - but I try to use a healthy deodorant options whenever possible and save the super powerful, full of chemicals deodorant for hot sweaty summer days at the amusement park. However, with that being said, you may find it offers you all the protection you need; just depends on how much you sweat and we're all different.

Overall, I really like this deodorant. If you're on the fence go for a mini version and see if you like it. I know $18 (for the full size) may seem like a lot for a deodorant, but it does last a good length of time.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this deodorant? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I have used Pure Vanilla for years. It lasts much longer and is more strongly scented than Hanae Mori's attempt at deodorant. I hear the vanilla Coconut is great too.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)