February 18, 2013

LVX Nail Lacquer Winter Resort 2013 Collection - swatches, pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

LVX has come out with another great nail polish collection, their Winter Resort 2013 Collection! I find this collection to be very well curated, as the shades reflect winter beautifully without being expected. Out of the entire collection, my favorite shade is Dark Matter - or is it Aubergine - no, maybe it's Creamfields. Oh I don't know, I love them all! Let me know what you're favorite shade is!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

LVX Nail Lacquer
Winter Resort 2013 Collection
Shades: Tribute, Luxe, Alchemy, Aubergine, Dark Matter, Creamfields.










LVX Nail Lacquer
Winter Resort 2013 Collection
Shade: 013 Tribute

 









LVX Nail Lacquer
Winter Resort 2013 Collection
Shade: 014 Alchemy

 









LVX Nail Lacquer
Winter Resort 2013 Collection
Shade: 015 Alchemy

 








LVX Nail Lacquer
Winter Resort 2013 Collection
Shade: 016 Aubergine


 








LVX Nail Lacquer
Winter Resort 2013 Collection
Shade: 017 Dark Matter


 








LVX Nail Lacquer
Winter Resort 2013 Collection
Shade: 018 Creamfields


 






LVX Winter Resort 2013 Collection Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 each (0.57 fl oz full size). Available on the LVX website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

LVX is a vegan nail polish line that is devoted to high fashion and luxury. They are committed to creating palettes that exceed seasonal trends while maintaining a timeless essence. They meticulously select their collection to be the top colors of the season, to perfectly compliment your wardrobe.

Their polish formula is long lasting, chip resistant and no-streak. Free of toxic and harsh chemicals, LVX products are formulated withOUT the use of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, and camphor. Cruelty free nail polish. All products are produced in the USA.

Their Winter Resort 2013 Collection is just beautiful. I really love all the colors, and feel they are all colors anyone could wear.

It's hard to choose a favorite shade because they are all great and there is something about each of them I love.

Tribute is a gorgeous navy blue with a metallic creme base.
Luxe is a great metallic silver.
Alchemy is a luxurious gold metallic, that is one of my favorite gold metallics I've ever used (it has a warmer, richer tone to it).
Aubergine is a pretty purple creme; I did find this shade to be a bit thinner/needing slightly thicker coats or just one extra regular coat to be fully opaque.
Dark Matter is a gorgeous charcoal gray creme - I love grays so this might be my favorite.
Creamfields is a warm peachy ivory cream shade; which reminds me of a warm cashmere sweater.  This one would also need two thicker coats or three regular coats to be fully opaque.

They're all pretty, and they apply beautifully. I really liked the brush. They have square caps that come off, similar to those like Butter London where the cap comes off. I prefer to keep the caps on these because they look nicer.

Overall, a beautiful collection that I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this nail polish collection? Which shade is your favorite? Have you tried LVX nail polish before? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful review loved all the swatches. Dark matter is so rich looking. We would like to post your reviews and nail art on Bellashoot.com Our users are going to enjoy reading your reviews and looking at your nails pictures.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)