April 6, 2013

Pixi Eye Glow Cube - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I don't remember the magazine, but I saw the Pixi Eye Glow Cube featured. It looked so beautiful I knew I had to try it out. This palette - or should I say cube - includes 16 shadows and 2 eye base powders. They are creamy, soft luminous shades with nice pigmentation.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Pixi Eye Glow Cube
Shade: Lucent Lid Light































Pixi Eye Glow Cube Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (each shadow is 0.025 oz -- each powder shadow base is 0.109 oz). Available on the Pixi website, at Target, and everywhere else Pixi Beauty is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Daylight-hued eye-glow-in-a-cube of silky coordinated lid-finishers wraps your lids in embellished lustrous metallics. Fresh, natural & youthful, this palette enhances eyes with creamy gold, nude, caramel and warm bronze colors. Contains vitamin E to protect the skin.

This palette includes 16 shadows - ranging from light nudes to deep brows to pretty purples. There are also two powder shadow bases.

I really like Pixi eyeshadows. I think they're creamy, silky, soft and smooth and have nice pigmentation. They blend nicely too. The shadows in this palette are really pretty -- to me, they're luminous and metallic -- definitely no mattes in the bunch! These shades look great on their own, combined together, or layered over your other favorite shadow shades.

I'll be honest and say I don't really use the powder shadow bases, and at first I thought they were highlighters or cheek color of some sort.

Overall, I really liked this palette. I think there is a really pretty selection of colors. This is an easy palette to travel with too - which I recently did and loved using this. I'd recommend giving this a try.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shadow palette? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like good palette, neutrals and colours, but the colours aren't too bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks creamy and velvety.looks blendable.Might give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing swatches :O I am impressed! I really love the colors and it's a nice palette. You did a fantastic job!
    Kisses, LucĂ­a

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)