April 24, 2013

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Fuchsia-Ristic - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a new product from Soap & Glory to share with you today, which I really love; their new Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick, which is their now buzz-free formula that visually plumps lips without the tingle. I have this in the shade Fuchsia-Ristic which is a perfect pretty pink for spring/summer; very wearable shade. They also currently have this in two other shades, Plum Jam (a burgundy berry shade) and Nudist (a natural pink beige shade). I'd love to see the shade selection expand, but for now, Fuchsia-Ristic is really pretty to me! Check out my full review and all the info after the pics!

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick
Shade: Fuchsia-Ristic








Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (0.09 oz full size). Available on the Soap & Glory website and at Sephora.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Ultra-hydrating and glide-on-smooth, these new lustrous lip crayons give a subtle - but definite - wash of creamy color in three "you've gotta get 'em shades". Buzz free - meaning it visually volumizes lips without the tingle - this 3D lip shine is packed with collagen-boosting pre-peptides for fuller, plumper-looking lips. The exclusive ultimate shine & shaping technology and 3D plump complex build a firming network that defines and instantly wraps to your lips, while the gloss-fix finish keeps color exactly where you want it (no smudging or bleeding).

This looks orange in color in the stick, but goes on to be such a pretty pink. You can build up the color slightly, but it's pretty sheer yet you get a pop of pretty color. I really would love to see more shades, because right now there are just three (I'm probably going to try Nudist next). I'm in love with the Fuchsia-Ristic shade, which is described as a Vibrant Pink. I don't think it's so vibrant that it's in-your-face pink but it's not so sheer that there is no color payoff at all. It's that just-right pop of color!

The smell is really nice; I know this is going to sound weird but when I was a kid I had a pretend food chocolate chip cookie that was scented. It never smelled like chocolate chip cookies but it had this sweet vanilla-like smell, and this gloss stick reminds me of that! I really like it because it's not strong; it's subtle.

Super glossy; this is one lip product that makes your lips shiny and pretty! Non-sticky and feels comfortable on your lips. Doesn't dry out my lip and actually kept them feeling hydrated. I will say the plumping effect wasn't major, but I felt my lips were poutier for sure. Above all, the color and the glossy shine makes this lip product totally worth buying.

This is one of my new favorite lip products to wear and one I'd definitely recommend checking out! A winner in my book!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this gloss stick? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? What do you think of the shade? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Me parece un color increĆ­ble! besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried these before but I'll check them out next time I go to Sephora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colour, and the name, "Mother Pucker", makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)