May 10, 2013

LVX Nail Lacquer Spring 2013 Collection - 6 shades - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I wanted to get this post up sooner but better late than never. Especially since this is a really pretty nail polish collection! I have been loving the LVX Spring 2013 nail polish collection, which includes xix beautiful cream shades, all perfect for spring! Hard to pick one favorite out of this group, but my top two is Cerulean and Viridian. What shade is your favorite? Check out my review and all the info on this collection after all the pics!

LVX Nail Lacquer - Spring 2013 Collection
Shades: Viridian, Indigo Bleu, Citrine, Fantom, Cerulean, Azalea
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.







LVX Nail Lacquer - Spring 2013 Collection
Shade: Viridian
 

 




LVX Nail Lacquer - Spring 2013 Collection
Shade: Indigo Bleu
 

 




LVX Nail Lacquer - Spring 2013 Collection
Shade: Citrine
 

 




LVX Nail Lacquer - Spring 2013 Collection
Shade: Fantom
 

 




LVX Nail Lacquer - Spring 2013 Collection
Shade: Cerulean
 

 




LVX Nail Lacquer - Spring 2013 Collection
Shade: Azalea
 

 


LVX Nail Lacquer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 each (0.57 fl oz full size). Available on the LVX website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

LVX is a vegan nail polish line that is devoted to high fashion and luxury. They are committed to creating palettes that exceed seasonal trends while maintaining a timeless essence. They meticulously select their collection to be the top colors of the season, to perfectly compliment your wardrobe.

Their polish formula is long lasting, chip resistant and no-streak. Free of toxic and harsh chemicals, LVX products are formulated withOUT the use of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, and camphor. Cruelty-free nail polish. All products are produced in the USA.

Their Spring 2013 collection is another beautiful line-up of shades, as listed below.

Viridian is an emerald green opaque creme; the Pantone color of the year is emerald.
Indigo Bleu is an deep blue/purple opaque creme.
Citrine is a warm golden citrus opaque creme; honey-toned.
Fantom is a timeless white opaque creme.
Cerulean is a gorgeous audacious blue opaque creme; vibrant and cool.
Azalea is a daring lilac opaque creme; a pinkish lilac that gives a soft yet daring look.

My favorite... well it's really hard to choose. Viridian and Cerulean are probably my top two, followed by Azalea, Cirtrine, Fantom, and then Indigo Bleu. The Indigo Bleu is more of a deep purple than a blue, so do keep that in mind.

I think this collection of colors is beautiful for spring; you see mint nails everywhere so the Viridian color is a nice bolder option with more of a vivid jade shade. I think the only shade I would have loved to see is a coral shade, but maybe that will be in their summer collection?

This collection is gorgeous, the polish formula is wonderful too; a brand I'd definitely recommend! What shade do you like best?

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this nail polish collection? What shade is your favorite or most wanted? What do you think of the LVX brand? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Cerulean, Viridian and Azalea are the prettiest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. El morado es precioso! besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all, my faves are: Cerulean and Azalea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Azalea! Great post! Love the colors, so summery.
    Check out my new post!
    Love,
    Khanak Mehta
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)