June 26, 2013

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Mascara in Onyx - pics, before & after, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another great mascara to share with you all in this post... from Be A Bombshell Cosmetics, it's their Mascara in Onyx. This mascara made my lashes pretty without being over the top, it curled them too, and I loved the rich black color. Check out my before & after pics to see what this mascara did for me. Also read my full review and all the product info after the pics.

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Mascara
Shade: Onyx










Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Mascara Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (0.282 oz full size). Available on the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

A rich pigmented mascara with a volumizing formula that offers a multidimensional look.

I really liked this mascara. I found it went on nicely with no clumping and it made my lashes look pretty! It did add some volume, but I found it added great definition, length and it even curled my lashes beautifully.

In my before & after pics I have two coats on the top and one coat on the bottom.

There is nothing bad to say about this mascara; I think it's in the mid-price range so it's not terribly expensive to those that like drugstore mascaras, and it's cheaper than most mascaras you'd find at places like Sephora. I think it's worth every penny. I really liked it and would recommend it!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. I want it! It makes your lashes very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been impressed with all the Bombshell stuff I've tried so far. This looks awesome too! Going to have to grab some in my next order! Great pictures, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Miss L: Thank you! And yes, definitely pick this up!

    @ stream27: Their stuff is awesome... love their blush too, which is what I think will be my next review of theirs. Definitely pick up this mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now see that you did have Mally's original mascara in your demonstration, but she now has another "special" mascara that she claims is even better than her original formula. May I ask which is your favorite mascara so far and is there any way you could work your displays in horizontal or some way we could move the different ones around side-by-side so we can make a comparison between different one?
    Thanks for your good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonymous: Yes, I do have the other newer Mally Mascara as well -- I liked it a lot at first, but not as much now that it's more dried out. I need to check to see if it's even still good and if so I could do a comparison post, but if it's too old I don't think it would be a very effective before/after. I did use her new mascara in this post showing a photo tutorial of her evercolor modern matte shadow duo: http://xoxovalentinekissesxoxo.blogspot.com/2013/02/mally-evercolor-modern-matte-shadow-duo.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)