June 24, 2013

Soap & Glory Sit Tight Intense XS - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have really been loving any products to help firm and tone my body. I recently decided to try the Soap & Glory Sit Tight Intense XS - which is what I like to call the lazy woman's toning serum. It literally is formulated to work while you sit down - now that's my kind of product! Read all about this product and my full review after the pics.

Soap & Glory Sit Tight Intense XS

 

 







Soap & Glory Sit Tight Intense XS Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $38.00 (4.2 oz full size). Check it out on the Soap & Glory website and buy this at Sephora.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses!

Soap & Glory's Sit Tight Intense XS is a lower-body firming serum that battles the bulge while you sit -- no seriously, it works because of you sitting.

Formulated with an exclusive, patented, pressure-sensitive microsphere technology that releases more caffeine when you're stuck sitting down, this is a must-have product for anyone with desk jobs or anyone who spends time balanced on their bottoms.

This extra-strength body-firming serum contains a powerful blend of actives that include:
  • The exclusive Firmigen caffeine complex
  • The oxygen-boosting Detoxyboost technology with ginseng
  • The super-concentrated Pressocapsular-Firm Plus system with microspheres of extended-release caffeine that activate when you sit on them
  • Puffdrain 82, a special combination of peptides that, in conjuction with massage, help to support the body's natural circulation process, visually smooth bumpy areas, and reduce puffiness.
This product rolls on and dispenses product through the CIRCU-360 ergonomically engineered tri-ball massage roller. You just turn the tip to the "ON" position and when you're done, turn it back to the "OFF" position. There is a warming sensation after application - which some people don't like, but I honestly hardly noticed it and it went away quickly.

Research Results:
Independent user trial results based on self-evaluation of 51 user trial participants after 4 weeks:
  • 96% said skin looked smoother
  • 92% said skin looked tighter
  • 91% said skin felt more moisturized
  • 89% said skin felt firmer
  • 87% said skin looked more toned
  • 81% said thighs appeared more contoured
  • 83% said the appearance of cellulite on skin was less noticeable
  • 79% said the appearance of 'orange peel effect' was less noticeable
What really attracted me to this product is the fact that it is formulated to work while you sit -- not so much so you can be lazy, because of course you should work out, but for those of us that are stuck sitting down (such as those of us stuck in front of a computer for a job), this is a perfect product for you!

I love any product that says it's going to help my lower half; I have cellulite and my skin isn't as firm from weight gain and then weight loss. I've been using a number of products - like the Mama Mio Bootcamp for Butts and the Steller Cellulite Gel - and they've worked great for me, but I always want to add in more if it's going to help. Especially a product that says it's going to work because of me sitting down. Um... yes please!

Applying this product isn't hard. Just gently squeeze the tube until you see some of the product come up and then roll it on. It's normal to feel a warming sensation after application - which I've read some reviews and some people find it pretty intense. I didn't find it intense at all; if anything, it felt good. The warming sensation doesn't last long either.

I used this product as consistently as possible and definitely felt I saw results - although I'm not done with the tube just yet. This product seemed to work well for me; of course it's not miracle cellulite eraser -- I don't think there will ever be a cream or serum that can do that -- but this product does work, and that to me is a winner in my book! If it helps and it works, then it's worth the money to me. Seeing a result can be hard with this kind of product, so I was happy to take notice that my skin appeared smoother - meaning the cellulite wasn't as noticeable. It also looked more toned to me.

Overall, I think this is a great product to add in to your body care routine if you're looking to help smooth and tone up the back of your legs. Great for those of us who are stuck sitting down - as this is specifically formulated to work that way. I'd recommend giving this a try, especially because with Sephora you can always return it if you're not seeing results or if you're just not a fan of it. I personally like this!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Well after reading your review I definitely want to try this product now. I have a spinal disease that stops me doing exercise pretty much, so anything that can help the old wobbly butt and thighs sounds great to me. Thanks for writing such a great review, you've introduced me to a product I have never heard of let alone tried.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)