July 5, 2013

Blog Sale just updated with almost 150 items!

Hello, Beautiful!

I just added almost 150 items to my blog sale! I did a huge purge of my lip products because I have way too many and I just don't use them. Many are brand new, others just swatched. There are some new eye products, face products, hair and body products too.

Here is the link: http://xoxovalentinekissesxoxo.blogspot.com/2013/03/just-added-almost-200-items-to-my-blog.html

Email me with your list, and remember...

  • Blog sale only for those in the USA
  • PayPal as payment
  • I only ship USPS Priority Mail, which is a minimum of $5.00 and goes up from there (I use a flat rate box whenever it will be cheaper)

All the rules and how to make a blog sale order are listed on the blog sale page. 

I do plan to add clothes to the blog sale soon -- have to re-photograph all of them and right now I don't have the time to do that.

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)