July 4, 2013

Clearasil Ultra On-The-Go Rapid Action Wipes - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

As someone with adult acne, I love anything that is going to help me keep my skin as clear as possible. I'm also addicted to using makeup remover wipes/skin care wipes. So when I saw the Clearasil Ultra On-The-Go Rapid Action Wipes, I knew I had to do a review on them! Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Clearasil Ultra On-The-Go Rapid Action Wipes




Clearasil Ultra On-The-Go Rapid Action Wipes Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $3.97 to $5.99 per pack, depending where you shop (30 count wipes full size). Available at Walmart, at Target, at Walgreens, on Amazon's website, and everywhere else Clearasil products are sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

These convenient wipes start clearing pores fast to fight breakouts on the go. With maximum strength acne medication - 2% salicylic acid - Clearasil's Ultra On-The-Go Rapid Action Wipes fight breakouts fast - anytime, anywhere.

Exfoliating action opens blocked pores. Helps to clear pimples fast. Dermatologist tested. Comes 30 wipes per package. Great to use after the gym, at school, after sports, during travel, or anytime you feel like your skin needs to be deeply cleaned and treated.

I like these wipes overall, but I do find they are a bit small in size. I'm used to pulling out a wipe from a package and it's a good size - these seemed mini. I believe they are 4" x 4" in size. However, even though they are smaller in small than I'm typically used to when it comes to wipes, these get the job done and have plenty of product on them to clean your entire face and neck.

They have a nice smell to them and even though there is salicylic acid in them, I didn't find that it really had that sting that you typically get from salicylic acid (or maybe I just didn't have enough open acne). They do a great job at cleaning off anything your makeup remover left behind, and after using them your face will feel cleaned out.

These are something I would travel with. If you do plan to travel with these wipes - or any wipes for that matter - I recommend keeping the package in a zip-lock bag in case there is any spillage that could happen from the wipes package. I don't typically have any issues with that happening, but better safe than sorry when you're traveling -- plus I find keeping them in a zip-lock bag keeps air out even more and preserving them longer.

You could use these daily as part of your skincare routine, but I usually just use these when I'm lazy with my skincare - or when my skin flares up as an extra step after my cleanser and before my toner. If you have acne-prone skin these wipes may be very helpful for you; I'd recommend.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these wipes? Have you tried them or are they on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)