July 16, 2013

Sania's Brow Bar Brow Pencil in Medium - pics, before & after, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you live in NYC you've likely heard of or have been to Sania's Brow Bar, where Sania Vucetaj will tweeze your brows into shape and get them on a growth program that best suits your face with a natural, sophisticated look. She also does men's brows. For the rest of us, we can take home a piece of Sania's Brow Bar with her Brow Pencil. Read my full review, including all the product info, after the pics.

Sania's Brow Bar
Angled Mechanical Brow Pencil
Shade: Medium



 











Sania's Brow Bar Angled Mechanical Brow Pencil Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $25.00 (0.088 oz full size). Available on the Sania's Brow Bar website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Sania's Brow Bar Angled Mechanical Brow Pencil gives brow the perfect shape and definition.

Perfectly shaped brows can bring out your eyes, define your features and can take years off your face. Sania's Brow Bar's uniquely angled applicator and proprietary formulation allows you to define brows with the precision of a pencil but the smoothness of a powder for natural, beautiful brows.

Available in three shades:
  • Light - suggested for blondes and redheads (also suitable for light brunettes)
  • Medium - suggested for light brown to dark brown hair (also suitable or auburn)
  • Dark - suggested for black or grey hair (also suitable for very dark brown)
I have the shade Medium, which works well with my brow hair color - but is just a touch too light in tone to really blend in naturally. Still, from a normal viewing distance -- not like the close-up before & after pic -- when I use this all over my brows, as the only brow product, they have a more natural, softer look.

The pencil itself works best if you warm it up by rubbing the tip on the back of your had a few times. It will apply so much better if you do that.

Personally, what I love this pencil for the most is the outline my brows and do a really light fill-in, then go over them with a brow powder. The combo looks really natural - in fact, you can see that combo in a recent Facebook post I did (check out the two pics I uploaded on the 4th of July). I like this brow pencil better than most others I have.

Once it sets, it will stay put pretty well. The spooly on the opposite end is a nice, good quality spooly. Overall, I think this is a nice brow pencil and would suggest checking it out!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)