July 15, 2013

Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish is a must-have skinnovation based on the original Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream formula. Invented in 1957 by a Japanese pharmacist, Yu-Be is the number-one selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skincare cream in Japan today. Check out my full review on this amazing skin polish below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish

 

 

 





Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (7 oz full size). Available on the Yu-Be website, at Sephora, at Dermstore, and everywhere else Yu-Be is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Cleanses, exfoliates and softens. The Japanese bathing ritual or "ofuro" has been an important and sacred custom for many centuries. Bath provide both relaxation for the mind and improved health for the body by stimulating blood circulations.

Scrub away stress and layers of rough, dry skin cells by including Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish in your "ofuro".

Fine grains of rice bran combine with bamboo and gentle cleansing agents to create a luxuriously foaming scrub that washes away dry skin. Extracts of ginger root and ginseng tone and balance the skin, while green tea, geranium oil and camphor provide a soothing, refreshing sensation.

I really liked this scrub! It is great for your body, but also a great rougher scrub for your face - without being too harsh. I like to use this more on my face - using it about once a week to keep my skin soft & smooth. But I do like it for my body too -- I just think it will last longer for me if I keep it specifically for my face. It has a nice, light fresh clean scent -- not like how the other Yu-Be products smell (which is more of a medical scent -- this is just a nice fresh scent).

Really liked this and would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this face and body scrub? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)