August 22, 2013

Amala Soothing Lip Salve in Desert Fig - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Below is the Amala Soothing Lip Salve, a hydrating lip balm. This scent/flavor grew on me, but I loved the hydration from the start! Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Amala Soothing Lip Salve
in Desert Fig






 


Amala Soothing Lip Salve Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (0.3 fl oz full size). Available on the Amala website and everywhere else Amala products are sold. Click here to find a location near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Soothe lips with this comforting, protective, all-natural balm. A deeply hydrating, nourishing blend of gentle, yet effective seed oils strengthens and moisturizes. Your left are lips soft and smooth with a subtle sheen. Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, preservatives and emulsifiers.

Organic Desert Fit Seed hydrates with essential fatty acids and protects with antioxidants. Organic Marula Seed strengthens, hydrates and nourishes with unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants. Organic Shea Butter hydrates, heals and helps repair skin's natural moisture barrier while soothing and comforting dryness. Leaves sensitive skin comforted and hydrated for soft, smooth lips.

This lip balm goes on really nicely and feels good on the lips. It just melts into your lips. I'm not a big fan of the scent/taste, but it's not all that bad and I do like using this - especially when I do a lot of lip swatches for my blog; my lips get really raw and painful and this lip salve feels good and nourishing on them. I'd recommend this if you have very dry lips and are looking for a product to help them feel and look like lips should.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)