August 14, 2013

Dr. Denese Omega-3 PhytoFix Eye Treatment & HydroShield Mirco 20 - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two newer Dr. Denese products to show you in this post; her Omega-3 PhytoFix Eye Treatment and her HydroShield Micro 20. I have been really liking both to these, and if you have dry skin - especially under your eyes - you're going to love these products. Check out my full review of each product, as well as all the product info, after each set of pics.

Dr. Denese Omega-3 PhytoFix Eye Treatment













Dr. Denese Omega-3 PhytoFix Eye Treatment Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $39.00 (0.5 oz full size). Available on the QVC website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Formulated with rich ingredients that include omega-3 lipids and molucanna nut oil, Omega-3 PhytoFix Eye Treatment helps attack the signs of aging around the eye area. PhytoFix technology helps deliver lipids to the skin in an efficient manner.

Apply to the entire eye area day and night after your favorite serum. You may apply moisturizer on top.

The texture of this eye treatment is like a silicone-gel feel. It is thick, so you only need very little to get the job done. It comes with a little cooling wand that you can use to apply the product, but you can also use your fingers. It is very hydrating to the eye area, so if you're one that suffers from dryness under your eyes you will probably love this!

I only use a very small amount in the morning because I wear makeup over top and I do find my under eye concealers go on nicer when I have this on. I use a little more at night, but you still need very little. I have noticed a difference in my eye area from using this product. So far, there are no negatives I can say and I'd recommend checking this out if you're looking for a new eye product!



Dr. Denese HydroShield Micro 20

  

  



Dr. Denese HydroShield Micro 20 Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $49.00 (1 oz full size). Available on the QVC website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Use the HydroShield Micro 20 before bedtime. Formulated with Mirco Glyco technology, it provides dual benefits to the skin, helping to encourage cellular turnover while delivering hydration for a fresh, younger-looking complexion.

This product is an amazing addition to my skincare routine! It's not just about mositurization, but it's about fixing the skin. This light-weight product absorbs quickly and really does help your skin look better. I noticed results after only a few weeks of adding this into my nighttime skincare routine.

It has been getting rave reviews, and I can understand why. I'd recommend this if you're looking to change up your nighttime skincare routine and have an effective product.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these Dr. Denese products? Have you tried either one or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)