August 31, 2013

GG Gatsby Flirt In A Bottle Hair Fragrance - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you like your hair to smell good, but your shampoo/conditioner or styling product just aren't doing it for ya, then you may want to try a hair fragrance. I've reviewed another hair fragrance in the past, but I have a more affordable option for you in this post with the GG Gatsby Flirt In A Bottle Hair Fragrance. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

GG Gatsby Flirt In A Bottle
Hair Fragrance
 


GG Gatsby Flirt In A Bottle Hair Fragrance Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $9.99 (4.2 fl oz full size). Available on the GG Gatsby website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Refresh your tresses a long lasting hair fragrance that will have everyone turning heads. Leaves hair lightly scented and refreshes hair. Improves hair manageability and softness. A sweet blend of apple, pink freesia and sensual musk.

Photochemicals keep hair smelling fresh and lightly scented. Natural extracts and oils nourish hair and scalp. For all hair types. Sulfate-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free.

TOP NOTES: apple, melon, peach
MID NOTES: pink freesia, sheer muguet
BASE NOTES: blonde woods, sensual musk

To me, this fragrance reminds me a little of Victoria's Secret Love Spell, so if you're a fan of that scent you'll likely love this one.

I just spray this in my hair 1 to 3 times and then you're good to go. You can re-apply as necessary.

This is an affordable hair fragrance that I'd recommend to anyone looking to get into hair fragrances.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this hair fragrance? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)