August 31, 2013

Kale Naturals Foaming Face Wash & Bamboo Face Scrub - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I've recently discovered a really great men's skin care line, called Kale Naturals. I got a few products, two of which are in this post, and they are all minty fresh in scent. All their products are vegan and free of harsh chemicals, and made entirely in the USA! They also perform beautifully too, at least from my male product testers I've gotten nothing but glowing reviews. Check out their reviews below, including all the product info, after each set of pics!




Kale Naturals Foaming Face Wash
 



Kale Naturals Foaming Face Wash Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.00 (3.4 fl oz full size). Available on the Kale Naturals website, at Nordstrom, at select Neiman Marcus locations, and everywhere else Kale Naturals products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Light, calming cleanser designed for daily use. Formulated with Lycopene to enhance skins ability to produce collagen and fight the signs of aging. Oat, white tea and rhodiola provide anti-oxidant benefits. It has a Wild Mint Scent.

This has a nice mint scent that smells refreshing and feels refreshing on your skin. Gets skin feeling clean without over drying. It has a liquid-gel texture that foams up nicely.

My male product tester said he felt it got his face clean and the scent was invigorating, especially when used in the shower; helped to wake him up in the morning. He liked it and would recommend!




Kale Naturals Bamboo Face Scrub
 




Kale Naturals Bamboo Face Scrub Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $24.00 (3.4 fl oz full size). Available on the Kale Naturals website, at Nordstrom, at select Neiman Marcus locations, and everywhere else Kale Naturals products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Natural, sustainable bamboo scrub and cleanser exfoliates and reduces fine lines. Vitamin E provides anti-aging and replenishing benefits. Jojoba and aloe soften skin. Wild Mint cools, refreshes and revitalizes.

This has a really nice mint scent that smells refreshing and my skin felt refreshed when I used this -- and yes, confession: I totally used this for myself, even though its a male skincare product. I couldn't resist the scent, texture and even the color -- it all pulled me in and I loved it!

But let's hear from an actual male user on what he thought...

He liked that the scrub was gentle with a fine grit and the natural bamboo. Said his face was soft and smooth afterwards and he loved the mint scent.

We both felt it looked like melted mint chocolate chip ice cream, which made us hungry and now just typing that out I'm craving a scoop of it!

Overall, we were both impressed with this scrub and would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this face wash and face scrub? Have you tried anything from Kale Naturals or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Nice set of aides-mémoires Gomez. I guess summer tips like these are the most relevant esp. here in India when the weather is sweltering! :)
    Hope to see more :) skin care products for men

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)