August 12, 2013

Moody Sisters Organic Skincare Mocha Bean Lip Balm - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've recently discovered another new-to-me brand: Moody Sisters Organic Skincare. I have tried a few products from their line and so far, I've been liking this brand! In this post I will share with you their Mocha Bean Lip Balm. If you love coffee scented products then you will love this one! You get a taste of coffee and chocolate in one great lip balm that hydrates your lips and makes them feel comfortable & soft. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Moody Sisters Organic Skincare
Mocha Bean Lip Balm

  


Moody Sisters Organic Skincare Mocha Bean Lip Balm Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $3.95 (0.15 oz full size). Available on the Moody Sisters Organic Skincare website or the Moody Sisters Organic Skincare Etsy shop.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

The Moody Sisters Organic Skincare Mocha Bean Lip Balm is loaded with vitamins and fair-trade coffee infused oil. These are hand-made and good for you; even your kids could use this and you wouldn't have to worry. Your lips will be hydrated and protected with this silky lip balm formula.

Does not contain chemicals, dyes, fragrances, parabens, or sulfates. Ingredients are simple and natural: beeswax, coffee infused oil, shea butter, organic coconut oil, organic cocoa butter, vitamin E, and essential oils.

Even though I'm showing you the Mocha Bean Lip Balm, Moody Sisters Organic Skincare makes other great flavors/scents too! They also have Mischievous Mint, Cherry Almond, Rosemary Mint, Coconut Lime, Vanilla Orange, and Grapefruit.

This lip balm is affordable and feels great on your lips. It melts right in and my lips felt smooth, soft and hydrated. The Mocha Bean flavor/scent is delicious; I really love it! You get a nice mix of coffee and chocolate. It's funny; I don't like to drink coffee but I am obsessed with everything coffee scented. Same with coconut; I don't like the taste of coconut but I love the scent. Anyway, I want to try other scents that they offer - especially Cherry Almond - so next time I allow myself to buy some products I would love to stock up on a few!

This is the first Moody Sisters Organic Skincare product I've tried and I had a great first impression of the brand. This lip balm is one I would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip balm? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)