October 27, 2013

Holocuren Miracle Lips Serum - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

With cold fall and winter weather here, my lips are worse than ever. I have dry, chapped lips year round but this time of year the fight really begins. One product I tried out to see if it would help is the Holocuren Miracle Lips Serum. This product is doctor recommended and designed specifically for persistent dry, chapped and cracked lips. Also for the prevention of healing cold sores or fever blisters. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Holocuren Miracle Lips Serum
 




Holocuren Miracle Lips Serum Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.99 (0.33 oz full size). Available on the Holocuren website and everywhere else Miracle Lips are sold. Click here to find a retailer.
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

Miracle Lips is a doctor recommended, corrective lip treatment for daily use. Designed specifically for persistent dry, chapped and cracked lips and for the prevention and healing of cold sores and fever blisters. Available in the serum, which I have, and a salve.

Made with all natural and organic ingredients. Penetrates to the lips' cellular level. Enhances your bodies natural oils and exfoliation process. Comes in a sleek glass bottle with a steel roller ball. Provides faster relief of cracked lips and cold sores.

Miracle Lips Serum is a Penetrating Moisturizing Serum with over 25 butters, vitamins, peptides and enzymes. Over 27 antioxidants and bioflavinoids. Increases color and circulation in the lips. Naturally exfoliates with Propolis Crystals for healthier, younger looking lips. Naturally moisturizes and hydrates and reverses sun damage. Free of parabens, dyes, preservatives, petrochemicals, artificial flavors and fragrances.

Propolis is the first Miracle Cure, dating back to 350 B.C., made by honey bees to sterilize their hive. The Propolis in Miracle Lips is a resinous mixture from tree buds, tree sap flows or other botanical sources collected by Brazilian honey bees to protect their hive from infection. The secret is in the Brazilian bee Propolis, the same ingredient as in Miracle Lips. Australian Melalueca Tea Tree Oil, native to the northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia, has been used for healing for thousands of years cleansing the body of bacterial, viral and fungal infection.

So... that was a mouthful of a description, but there is a lot to be said about the ingredients in this lip serum. I will say that I have some of the worst chapped lips around; I don't care how much I try to take care of them, they just get chapped. I was really looking forward to trying this product because it sounded like a miracle treatment (no pun intended) for my lips.

I'll say that it was really hard to get past the taste. It smells minty, but the taste -- it is really hard to get past. There is nothing delicious or pleasant about it. It's something you can get used to, but the first few times I really didn't want it on my lips. However, if you apply a lip gloss over top with some other flavor/scent it definitely helps and that's what I would recommend if the taste bothers you.

It does make your lips very shiny. It's a serum and goes on like a thicker liquid that melts into skin and just leaves your lips looking coated in a glossy shine. It's clear, so wear whatever gloss you'd like over top if you want some color. For me, this is more of a nighttime treatment for my lips - which also helps to avoid the taste for long when you sleep with it on.

Goes on with a minty tingle at first, feeling cooling/refreshing on the lips.

So does it actually work? Yes, it does. Despite the taste, it really is a nice product in terms of healing your lips. If you find you have very chapped lips you'll probably get a lot of great benefits from this lip serum. For me, this is still a nighttime treatment as the taste is still something I struggle with. I know the minty scent is new, but there is no minty taste really. If this tasted better, like a vanilla or something, it would be a pretty good one.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip serum? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)