December 4, 2013

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Crayon in Well Played - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

One of the newer products from Be A Bombshell Cosmetics are their Eye Crayons. These glossy, creamy retractable shadow pencils glide on smooth and come in six gorgeous shades. I have the shade Well Played, a pretty gold, but I already added shades Hangover and Scandalous to my beauty wish list! Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Crayon
Shade: Well Played









Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Crayon Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $14.00 (0.09 oz full size). Available on the Be A Bombshell website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

A glossy eye crayon with a smooth texture. Can be used all over eyes as an eyeshadow or as a shadow base. You can layer to build the intensity if you wish. Also could use as a smudgy, thicker liner.

Currently available in 6 shades. I have the shade Well Played - which is a pretty gold shade that would make a great highlight shade but could be built up to be a bolder all-over gold lid shade. It was hard to show this shade swatched on my skintone, but it is very pretty in person. I also really want Hangover and Scandalous!

Below are all the shades and their descriptions (as described on the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics website).

  • Angel Eyes: Shimmering Pearl - pure pearly white with shimmer
  • Black Jack: Deep Black - intense black with a hint of shimmer
  • Fetish: Plum - a medium lilac with a frosted finish
  • Hangover: Chocolate - a shimmery chocolate brown
  • Scandalous: Black Gold - a unique blend of metallic black and gold
  • Well Played: Gold - a glitzy gold with shimmer

As I mentioned, I really want Hangover because who doesn't love a shimmery chocolate brown (well, I guess some people don't, but I love a shimmery neutral!). The shade Scandalous caught my eye because of the black/gold combo, which I've been pretty obsessed with lately.

They say these eye pencils are glossy, and they do look glossy in the crayon, but that goes away after you start using it. They're still very pretty on the eye - very nice pigmentation too. They have a creamy texture that glides on smooth and blends out nicely. 

Overall, I liked this enough to want to buy two more shades and like the ease of shadow sticks and the versatility - as they can make great shadow bases for powder shadows to go on top! I'd recommend checking these out.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this eye pencil? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the eye crayons! I received Scandalous in a beauty sub box and I ABSOLUTELY love it! It's so unique and smokey and gorgeous! The only real drawback to the product is that it creases terribly not long after application. But Scandalous is such a gorgeous shade I choose to look past it!
    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)