December 20, 2013

Zoya Zenith Collection - pics, swatches & review of all 6 shades

Hello, Beautiful!

Zoya has recently come out with a gorgeous winter 2013 collection, called the Zenith Collection. I'm loving all the shades in this collection, but my favorites are Dream and Cassedy. The shade Mosheen can be worn alone for a sheer effect, or over a darker shade to really bring it to life. Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Zoya Zenith Collection
Shades: Mosheen, Belinda, Dream, Cassedy, Payton, Seraphina
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.







Zoya Zenith Collection
Shade: Mosheen ZP643
 






Zoya Zenith Collection
Shade: Belinda ZP678
 






Zoya Zenith Collection
Shade: Dream ZP686
 






Zoya Zenith Collection
Shade: Cassedy ZP687
 






Zoya Zenith Collection
Shade: Payton ZP688
 
 





Zoya Zenith Collection
Shade: Seraphina ZP689
 




Zoya Zenith Collection Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.00 each. Available on the Zoya website, at Ulta, and everywhere else
Zoya polishes are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

The Zoya Zenith Collection for Winter 2013 includes six shades. Zoya polishes are the Big 5 Free Healthy Formula polishes. Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor and dibutyl phthalates. Zoya is also a vegan friendly nail color.

Shades in the 2013 Winter Zenith Collection:

  • Mosheen: an astro ice blue topper, great for layering over other hues
  • Belinda: a full coverage, cosmic purple metallic (originally designed for designer Zang Toi)
  • Dream: a full coverage, deep space blue with holographic glitter
  • Cassedy: a full coverage, celestial pewter metallic
  • Payton: a full coverage, galactic cranberry with holographic glitter
  • Seraphina: a full coverage, Polaris silver metallic


The shade Mosheen could be used on  its own, but it is very sheer so this shade is best used as a topper. It's very pretty!

The shade Belinda is a purple shimmer, and probably my least favorite of the group only because I have others similar to it and I don't wear them as often.

The shade Dream is my favorite of the collection. This is a gorgeous blue with almost flakes of glitter. I'd call this a darker, more pigmented version of Mosheen - even though the glitter within each is different.

The shade Cassedy is a green-gray black metallic shimmer - this is my second favorite of the group because of the unique undertones to it.

The shade Payton is a blue berry with the same type of glitter that Dream has. It's a pretty color and unlike any I have in my collection.

The shade Seraphina is a while silver metallic shimmer - a gorgeous snowy silver, perfect for winter.


Overall, I love Zoya polishes and would recommend this collection if you're into more wintery hues.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this nail polish collection? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)