February 28, 2014

b-leve b-exquisite Body Brush & b-vibrant Rejuvenating Day Lotion

Hello, Beautiful!

I had this review sitting in my drafts for far too long (it some how was forgotten), so thought I'd get this published before I let it sit there even longer! In this post I have two b-leve products that I tried out: the b-leve b-exquisite Body Brush and the b-leve b-vibrant Rejuvenating Day Lotion. I've reviewed a couple b-leve products in the past and have been happy with them all. I really like the Body Brush, but I had just okay thoughts about the Rejuvenating Day Lotion. Check out all the product info, along with my full review, after each set of pics!

b-level b-exquisite Body Brush








b-level b-exquisite Body Brush Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.99. Available on the b-leve website and at fine grocers. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Product Info...

The b-leve b-exquisite Body Brush has a bamboo handle. Made in China.

Use with your favorite body wash or soap for a luxurious bathing experience. Great for those hard to reach places - like your back. Rinse and air dry when finished using it.


My Review...

I haven't really been a body brush user up until about a year or so ago when I started to incorporate an anti-cellulite brush into my life -- the Mama Mio Body Brush, that came in my Bootcamp For Butts kit. The Mama Mio Body Brush is great for dry brushing, but I never took it into the shower - plus, it doesn't have a long handle so it wouldn't be good for hard to reach places.

The b-leve b-exquisite Body Brush is great! It's not the most soft brush in the whole wide word, but it's effective for sure. It's also inexpensive at just $8.99, so for the price this is a great body brush!

It makes scrubbing my back a breeze with a body scrub - which I typically can't do myself, as I can't get the middle of my back with the scrub or effectively use the scrub myself. But if I put it on this body brush and then use it, I'm good to go. I use it with body wash too, but I honestly prefer to use it with a body scrub because the brush provides that extra bit of exfoliation.


Final Thoughts...

If you like body brushes, or want to start using one in the shower, then this is a great one to get. It's effective and leaves my skin softer than if I just used my hands, wash cloth or one of those shower puffs (which is what I normally use). Would recommend!




b-level b-vibrant Rejuvenating Day Lotion

 

 

 




b-level b-vibrant Rejuvenating Day Lotion with SPF 15 Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.99 (4 fl oz full size). Available on the b-leve website and at fine grocers. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Kisses

Product Info...

Infuses skin with lightweight moisture and protects skin against UV damage. With SPF 15. Natural grape extract technology, which revitalizes damaged skin cells damaged by UV-induced stress. This gentle yet effective formulation delivers unparalleled antioxidant benefits to the skin. Enhances skin tone and balances complexion. Antioxidants provide intensive repair and protection. Moisturizes, firms, balances and rejuvenates. Paraben-free. No animal testing. Made in Canada.

Directions: For enhanced skin rejuvenation, gently massage into skin 2 to 3 times daily as desired.


My Review...

As I mentioned as the start of this post, I've reviewed a couple b-leve products in the past here on my blog - like their Tranquil Body Lotion, Tranquil Body Wash, and their Moisturizing b-hydrated Shampoo & Conditioner. I've really liked them all, and I even liked the Body Brush too - but I just wasn't as big of a fan of this Rejuvenating Day Lotion.

At $18.99 this is a pricey product from the b-leve line, which are typically around the $7.99 price point for their hair and body items - but their face skin care is more within the higher price range of $14.99 to $19.99, with the exception of their cleanser that is $7.99 and their facial wipes that are $3.99.

For me, this just wasn't hydrating enough. It was very lightweight and it did absorb into my skin nicely and had a light scent but it just didn't feel all that hydrating on my skin when I did use it. It may work better for me in the summer when I like to wear a lighter moisturizer during the day. This also may be a great choice for those of you with oily to very oily skin who like a lighter moisturizer.


Final Thoughts...

This was just okay for me. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. It just wasn't a good match for me. I think for the price I could get a different moisturizer that would hydrate my skin type more. It has good reviews on the b-leve website, so it obviously works for some people. This just wasn't a love affair for me and something I personally wouldn't re-purchase but would still say to check it out if you are a fan of the b-leve products and want to try their skincare out with a light moisturizer.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this body brush and day lotion? Have you tried either of these products or are they now on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)