June 5, 2014

Tat2U Tat2Lash Mascara: before & after, pics, review!

Hello, Beautiful!

I have an amazing mascara to share with you in this post, and it's from the brand Tat2U! It's their Tat2ULash Mascara and it has quickly become my everyday, go to mascara because of the dramatic length and volume it gives (more length for me than volume). I am in love with this mascara and think it's definitely worth checking out. Check out all the product info, along with my full review, after the pics!

Also, just want to point out that that Tat2U brand may not be as well known as other brands out there, but I've tried out several of their products - including their Lip Creme Extreme - and I am really impressed by the brand. More reviews coming soon of their Brow Pow and 2 Cover U Extreme Cover Cream, plus their temporary tattoos and their Ink Pens.

Tat2U - Tat2Lash Mascara
Shade: Black













Tat2U Tat2Lash Mascara Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (0.25 oz full size). Available on the Tat2U website and everywhere else Tat2U makeup is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Product Info...

Instantly increase length and volume! Tat2Lash makes lashes fuller and longer without clumping. Available in just one classic, must-have shade: Black.


My Review...

I'll be honest and say I am most skeptical when it comes to trying out new mascaras. A lot of mascaras don't do much for my lashes and when I find a good one, I tend to stick with it (even though as a beauty blogger I constantly like to try new products). So when it comes to trying out a new mascara, I am a bit more critical. Especially any mascara that is beyond a drugstore price; this one is $16 and it's completely worth every penny to me.

With that being said, I was beyond blown away by this mascara! I did one eye with one coat and was like "wow!" and after two coats I couldn't believe the dramatic increase in length I had. I knew I instantly loved it.

It certainly can be good with a single coat, but I do two coats out of habit and for more va-va-voom and la-la-length. I use it almost every single day, either on its own or layered with another mascara (because I like to layer sometimes).

I do find clumping to be minimal to non-existent but of course if you apply too much it could cause some issues (as it could with just about any mascara). You'll find you don't need a lot to get the job done!


Final Thoughts...

If you want a mascara to give you dramatic length and some good volume, in one to two coats, then you need to try the Tat2U Tat2Lash Mascara. It may not be as well known as some other brands out there, but this is a gem of a find! I highly recommend this mascara!!!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. woaaah, you eyelash very long, I envy you XD
    looks like a great product but too bad, I cant find this mascara in my country :(

    The Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! On your lashes this mascara looks AMAZING! So much volume and good length! It's definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)